I'm almost done with everything that I have to do, although this weekend is going to be crazy busy.
I got my shots today and had to do some stuff at the school and fill out some paper work to hopeful get some money for going to school! So we'll see how that goes.
So tomorrow I have a physical and ppd test at 10:00. Then off to Wal-mart to find some white undershirts for the scrubs and socks. I also have to get snacks for "girls night" that's going to be at my house at 7:00. I had totally forgot about it! Then I have to go by a watch somewhere. Then swing my and pick up my scrubs that came in and pick up dhs b-day cake and gift. His birthday was this Wed. He turned 28!!! Oh and I have a hair appt at 3:00. Plus one friend wants to come and spend the day before girls night. We haven't had just us time in a long time so I have to have all that done before lunch!! Except for my hair appt she is going to go with me for that lol.
Then Sat I really dont have to much to do. We have a birthday part form 12-14 then dhs b-day dinner at 7.
Then Sunday NOTHING!!! So I'll get to rest before have a crazy day Monday then the first day of class is Wed!!
I am super excited about getting into the program. I just keep thinking this time next year I will be graduating and dh can come home!! After I get a job within that year dh can come home and find a job around here because we will be able for him to take a pay cut cause I'll be working! I just hope it all works out like we plan! We all know how that goes.