For some reason ttc have been hitting me really hard the last couple of days. I'm starting to fee like its never going to happen and its getting really hard to stay positive all the time. Then I remember that it is Sept and with September comes the unwanted 3 year mark.
That really hit me hard. I would have never thought that after 3 years I would still be ttc without having ONE!
I could see if I was working on my 2nd one but I don't even have one. While everyone else around me are having their second child and so on.
I had major green eye yesterday too. Then I got so mad at myself for being jealous. A friend of mine owns a consignment store and help didn't work out and she didn't really have anyone she could trust so she asked me if I would run it for her till Oct. and I said yes. Well yesterday must have been maternity shopping day and nobody sent me the memo or I def would have stayed home. I swear to you about 5 pg girls came in shopping for maternity clothes and baby clothes. It was everything I could do not to get upset. Stupid right?!
Anyways better go get ready for work!