I got into the LPN (Nurse) Program!! I'm so freaking excited!! My first day of class this September 30 and I'm so ready and nervous and stressed!! I have so much I had to do and so much money I have to come up with to even start..
Here is the list of stuff I have to have on the first day of class..
* Scrubs - The have to be a specific style and color. Both scrub stores here didn't have them so I had to order them online and hope they got here in time, which they did. I got them Thursday.
*White shoes - That we looked everywhere for and couldn't find in my size. I have such a small fat foot lol. I wear a 5 in ladies and in kids I can wear a 3 or 4 but the aren't wide enough. So I had to take a chance and order some online and hope that they fit.. and they DID!!!!
*Physical- I have an appt Friday 25th.
*PPD Test - also known as a TB test.
*Shots - I have to have 4!! Ahhhh I hate shots.
*Eye exam - I had one done about 6 months ago so I was excited that I didn't have to pay for this to be done again so I went to see them because they have to fill out papers and guess what..the dr don't work there anymore so I have to get another done!!
*Watch - Mine don't have a second hand on it..
Now Prices:
Scrubs- tops and bottoms $15.00 each
Shoes: $40.00
Physical: $35.00
PPD test: $20.00
Shots: $14.81 each total: $60.00
shot record: $5.00
Eye exam: $80.00
Watch: $40.00 give or take
School Books: $600.00
Now you see why I'm stressed lol.
But I know in the end it will be well worth it!! This is something that I have wanted to do for a very long time. I've just been waiting to get into the program. It also makes me feel a little better about the m/c and everything that I have been through. Maybe I went through the m/c because I was suppose to do this first. I don't we'll see. Wish me luck!!