Hey everyone..Just wanted to give a update. Nothing much has happen really..Its been really boring around here. Dh had today off so I've just been enjoying spending as much time with him as I can. Unfortunately its back to work tomorrow for the both of us..
I'm still waiting on AF.. I haven't had one since June 6(miscarriage) with one day of bleeding on July 4th so 2-3months. I guess the only thing to do is wait..
I should find out within the next couple of weeks if I got into the program. They said by the 26 so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed..Its such a long waiting list and there are so many people on it. I hate that you don't get to know how many people are in front of you. That way you would kinda have a idea on where you stand and how long you have to wait. But that would be to easy right?!
Anyways, that's about it for now...
Talk to you later...