I forgot to update about IF

Nothing much has really happen.. I'm still waiting on AF to show June was the last one.
Sometimes when I got to the bathroom there is a little blood on the tp but not much. Not enough to wear
anything.. I have had some cramp here and there but for the most part nothing. I'm really hoping I start sooner then later. I don't want to start school and then she show on the first week of school that would suck.

I don't know if I posted this or not I cant remember because its been a while. This month or well next week makes the 3 year mark. This month has been really hard on me. I never ever would have dreamed that I would still be ttc 3 years later. I mean maybe we already had one and ttc for the 2nd one but never 3 years without any kids.

Then last night it really hit me that with me getting into the program its going to be another year or so before we can really ttc again. So it would be 4 years. I know it will be better in the long run.. We could save up way more money cause I would be making a lot more and dh could come home for good and wouldn't have to work out of town.. so its really bitter/sweet!

Anyways thats about it!! I hope everyone has a great weekend.