First off hello to my new followers!! lol I'm don't have the most exciting life so it might be boring to read lol. I've had a couple of you say that you can comment and I dont know why. I changed some setting but it still wont work so let me what I can/should do. You can e-mail me at JessicaClark1823@gmail.com.
So now for the fertility update!
I'll do a little bit of background then bring you up to date. So I had a m/c on 6/6. It was light bleeding and nothing really bad compared to my last 2 m/c. Then on July 4th I AF showed up, but only lasted a day and stopped then nothing for 2 days. Then on the 2nd day I was standing up talking to my dh and all of a sudden has this huge huge cramp and pain and felt something down there so I ran to the bathroom and I passed a huge clot (just like the one I had on my 2m/c) and then after that nothing, no bleeding or anything.
So, I posted a question on Babyzone the other day about a hpt. You would think that after 3 years of ttc I would know everything there is to know about ttc, hpts, oks and everything else there is, but here I find myself asing a question. Anywho I took a test Monday morning and ended up having to leave real fast to take something to my dad. Although I have to say I was kinda avoiding it and yall you are ttc know what I mean about not wanting to see yet another bfn. So when I got home about a hour later there was the faintest line on it. So I dont know if it was a BFP or a evap line. Oh and the test brand was a ept. So I bought some more hpt Answer brand and plan on testing in the morning. So I will post in the morning and let everyone know how that turns out. I'm not getting my hopes up at all though. Isnt that sad that we cant even get excited about stuff like this? I am still amazed at how ttc takes so much from you!
I guess thats about it for now! I'll post in the morning once I get to work!!