So I haven't updated in a couple of days but to tell you the truth not much has happen. Dh and I didn't do anything this weekend. We rested and spent time together! Which I have to say I love! I love it when we don't have anything to do or any where to go because I only get 2 days with dh so I like it when we can lock ourselves up and do nothing! AF STILL hasn't shown up and that kinda surprises me. I've been a day or two late here and there but never this late unless I was pg! I haven't test since Friday and I going to try and hold off time this Friday and that way I will be 11 days late. I don't know what CD because I haven't been talking any meds.( I was taking Femara) but we are on a "break" for a month or two. So if I did O I have no clue as to when because I've never ever O'ed on my own! lol I'll keep you up to date. Wish me luck and keep us in your prayers!