Today isn't starting off very good for me! Its Only 8:25 my time and I'm ready for the day to be OVER with!!
I tested this morning with the Answer brand and of course it was neg. I still haven't had any spotting or cramping. So if AF still hasn't showed up by next Friday I will take another test(if I can wait that long).
The other reason my day is off to a very bad start is my mom!! She is driving me up the freaking wall! First thing this morning she called ranting and raving because my dad changed the locks on the house. Shes leaves and she wants him to do everything. She wants him to go file for divorce when he don't want to. She wants him to cont to pay ALL the bills. She gets mad that she can't get into the House cause of the locks and on and on and on. What does she expect? I mean there getting a divorce things are going to change. I just hate that everything is going this way and it makes me mad that she don't even care to ask about me or what I going through. In the last 6months everyone I talk to her she bitching about him! And it really makes me mad! She I hate to say this but shes going to push everyone away till she has no one!
On a good note, dh will be home tonight yay! I miss him so much and really want to see him. Although I have to work Sat which sucks. Are best friends little girl started school today!! :( Shes growing up so fast!) They are like our kids dh introduced me to them when we were dating so they have me in my life since A(that's what we'll call her) was 1 1/2 and now is 5 and starting school!!! And they have another one T who is almost 2!! I can't believe how fast time flies!

Anyways I hope everyone has a great weekend!